Monday, January 3, 2022

HotDesertKnights Stretch My Ass


Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Models: C.J. Michaels, Steve Tuck, Ardon Masters, Will West, Rand, Tony Ryder, Jake Long, Rafe Denim
Genres: Fisting Handball, Fetish, Muscles, Barebacking, Hardcore Extreme

Are you a fan of the good ol' days of continuous fisting orgies and never-ending dungeon parties, well get ready to grease up your pig-hole, as you pop in this movie and ride the biggest toys and talented biceps on the planet, 'coz these Fist-Fortunate men punch fist and double fist, again and again 'til your squealing for joy.
Straightgapeslut fisting his ass and masturbating to completion. Love to stretch your tight ass with bottle. Double Anal Huge Dildos With My Panties Pulled Down and Stretched Anus Fist Fucked. Stretching my man pussy till my ass at the same time! Stretching my ass. Using my sisters speculum to stretch my tight fuck hole with two cocks and pushing them out! Panties, Fisting Ass, Stretching Anus, & Up My Penis, Anus Stretched, And Fisting My Ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1059kbps
Audio: 125kbps




File size: 877.1 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Moona Snake & Emily Pink

Release Year: 2021 Genres: Anal , Anal Creampie , Ass To Mouth , Brunette , Cum Swallowing , Cum Swap , Double Anal (DAP) , Double Bj ...